July 12, 2008

12 july

I dun understand y guys like to b the winner then the loser ... can't let a girl win once ??

on friday Zhi Hui ask me a question ... what do guys talk about every time ?? I forget if it is me or weiling say girls of course ...
we saw fauzan and we ask him this question ... he say gurls ... lolz ....

I realise guys got this idea of must win a girl ...
take robert for example ... he seems like wan to get top forever.... if it is a need to get top even without friends around ??

I thought friends is second important thing in the world ... he seems have this mind set of winning everyone ... I might b gd in POA but he is gd also either to the others of my classmates .... y people have to vs each other ... no matters friends love future or even studies ... is there is a need to complete ?? what a difficult question ... everyone pls ask ????? what is the need to complete ...


ok my time is fully pack though I am sec 4 NA .. haiz ... from one angle we are just a normal academic studies but from other angle teachers treat we as express we have to do this like express did ..... stress also comes by the word ... isn't it ??

we have no time to play no time to relax no time to slack no time to even sleep well. ... every time next day test next day test soon N level coming pls bare with it teachers like to say that .... we are not robots no genius no tian cai .... dun treat us like them .... I dun have the energy to go school some times ... we just have to push myself ... very tired very tired .....................laughter is nothing jokes are not funny now ....

No comments: