July 30, 2008

31 july

hey hey back for more fun and games hahahx ... I stress until siao le hahahax ... today I play wif zhi hui they all until crazy must have forget to eat medicine .... I am like siao kia na ... hahaahx isn't that me !!!!

crazy and crazy ... ok back to serious tml got phy and chem paper ... sian sia ... hahahx mon got my favourite POA anyone nid help out there ??

I can help but tell me the time u are able to meet me yeah ... not bluff ... just wanted to help my friends ....



PHY and CHEM chem surely fail but phy I dun know sometimes pas sometime fail hahahahx hope is pass one la ... okay

today nobody online msn from 5.30 to 7 ... expect for fauzan ... like dun nid study like that hahaha


ok I am siao siao siao ... hahahxx ...


okay gtg watch tv then study then watch tv then slp lolz. ... ok byes nites

ps : gd luck my friends ... especially my classmatess :P

No comments: