July 09, 2008

9 july

i have not blog since 3 july ... and reasons are valid hahahx I am too busy though I online my msn but I still never update blog .. ps ps ... I doing hw revision hw revision .... but not yet serious revise sian ...

Miss tan today scolded my class for not having the mind of revising but play play only sian ... sry miss tan ... no laughter no funny jokes told today everyone is serious me too ... today too serious ....

I went home and slack until now haiz .. must revise le ...
oh ya I today saw the old man having his umbrella on his shirt ... hahahax I am in the bus that time ....

this few days will be more serious not laughing ... unless it is really funny ahhahx ... serious work have to be done by today by now so not time to visit my juniors no time to go library no time to go shopping no time to slack and even no time to blog ... sincere apologies ....
really wan to b serious my friends no matters what I am wif u ^^

ok gtg revision time ...
ps : tml have to bring health booklet !!!!!!
wei ling

No comments: