July 16, 2008

16 july

hey lets wish 3 person happy birthday first


liang ting , my brother and miss chan hahahhx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at morning liang ting come find me ... lolz then I birthday bash her hahahax .... sorry ah who call u to find me ....
today english lesson chun mei and I went to Mr Mohd .... then suddenly teacher tell us that we have to go c MDM before coming in .... haiz .... luckly she never say too much ... then together wif cheng sheng and friends went to Block G ... to have our class.... then Mr Mohd tells us that 402 and 403 go to our class every wed due to class crashes .... then i tell chun mei omg man what the _ _ _ _ .... ps is a bad word .... how can like that .... forget it ... anyway we (411) have nothing to do ... teacher keep on chatting wif the express and let us do nothing but when the minute I open my geo tys he say got something to do and left 15mins ... ahahahx I just happily doing the corrections ahaahhx 15mins lehz ... anyway I gtg I have to finish my POA ws by the day and hand up asap ... in order to have a long time rest ...

byes

ps : happy birthday to the 3 person again ...
sry ah the tone I say must b too harsh but bare wif it ... I am so sry just ...ah ya dun know what to say la .... can not find a letter to replace the word.... sry

to my classmates : bring ur class tee

No comments: