July 05, 2008

5 july

hey .... fri is a gd day sun even better hahahax
fri we having our youth day celebration in school ...ahahahx exciting ... everyone have fun playing card games while me and shi yu keep on go to canteen hahahx we go take food for my class la ... hahahx

pop corn and candy floss organiser is Miss tan ... clap for her hahahax ... I am not sure y but she ask people from outside to give us free flow of candy floss and pop corn hahahx ...

there is an agruement betweeen shindy ya ling chew shih syara and syahidah .... seems like my class atmosphere will go bad on tue haiz ....
at 11 am we went to ava to watch rat race a movie and the agruement happens ...

sam even throw his pe t shirt in order to chase them out but though it is rude.... actually we thought that the ava is ours cause miss toh book it ... thn accidently 412 come in and cause the problem ...

things never go right after that ... I have a e maths test after the show but th show have not end .... haiz can not watch finish hhahahx ...

different pple got different point of view to c this problem so if I type anything u disagree dun b fierce but tell me nicly I will change ... heheheh



ok stop here for fri ....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today actually i wanted to go and buy somethings but some problems occurs and cause the idea to stop whole day have to b at home haiz. ... today is my daddy birthday wanted to surprise him hhahahx .... tml is youth day too and mon is a holiday hahahx hurray hipee ...

ok gtg byes

No comments: