September 14, 2009

14 sept

YEAH !!! tml and wed having Mock test for BEO then Thurs got exam !! and whola .. HOLIDAY!! hahahah
means after exams I will have my 3 week holiday !
did not really know how to do BEO ... not really familiar unlike POA !! got to complete BEO project within this week and SBM , PM1 when sch reopens ...
sian !!! so super tired larh ....

I receive a question from a friend of mine ( very long ago le ... ) ... She ans me whether she is stupid a not ... the ans is no!! nobody is stupid ... results does not show whether u r stupid a not ... it will only show if u have work hard enough and study enough ! so dun think too much la ... my friend ... she knew who she is .. so not going to identify who she is here ...

PYSS dun haf holiday le ... and when they dun haf holiday ... my holiday just started hahaha ... sounds so evil ... gd that I have 3 weeks holidays .... :P
hipees ....
byes gtg

having lessons right now !

No comments: