November 07, 2010

6 + 7 nov

updating....

ytd which is 6 nov went to bugis wif my 2 sisters and the guys ... they all r sec sch friends ... celebrating jie birthday which is 7 nov ...
anyway they are wenjie, dy,zj,cs,alan,winston,james , zhihui and weiling
meet up @ 12 in the afternoon ... met weiling first we two came early @ 11.50 we reach le ... hmmmm the boys are late.... they around 12.10 then reach ... me and weiling at the coffee shop ... I drink my soya bean :P ...

we decided to go and sing ... just fine our sec sch friend works in a ktv ... so we went there ... which is @ bugis ... we meet zhihui @ bugis mrt then go to the location ...
I was totally shock when I saw him ( cai bao) so tall sia ... wondering what is his height ... I decided to ask ... and he reply me its none of ur biz !!! wtf ... so angry ... totally.... haiz ... angry !!

we sing from 1+ to 8pm ... have 8 snacks total cost us 259.90 if I am not wrong ....

after singing we went for dinner .... then arcade we playing finding the differences ... the boys say they wan play basketball .... so we 3 also join ... we play until forget timing ...
I reach home going to 12am le !!!

I withdraw 130 bucks @ the same day left $64 loh ... i spent 66 dollars on food and entertainment !!! 1 day salary 1 day gone ... I spent 10 @ food 26@ bag 25 @ ktv 5 @ arcade .... arh!!!
accounting student anyhow spend never take note of my expenses !!! ... I shall cut down my meals to 4 per day le .... 1 meal eat lots and lots ... then won't go hungry easily ... or else eat @ home le ... haiz ... like that spend I heart pain le ...
decided not going out for any entertainment le .... shall focus in studies and work :P

today (7Nov)
happy birthday wenjie ....
i ytd play com till 2++ so very sleepy ... suddenly my mum came in and ask me whether I wan go market a not ... acc her ... lol ... first time hahahaha ... then i acc her even though I am sleepy ...
on our way home she remember she forget to buy some stuffs went back to buy ...
so I waiting for her to come .... suddenly got this cat came up and find fish !!! and my brother's porridge drops on the floor !!!
I did not bring both cash and hp ... arh ! so irrating ...

anyway nth interesting happens in between reach home = hungry and tired ...
now going back to slp ...
I wake up le will have to study le ...
:P nites

No comments: