December 15, 2010

if everything is that gd then what for u thinking abt other things ...
if everything is perfect then y r u still searching?

if everything is not prefect and not gd what for u wan it ???

attached might b gd but arguments destroy everything ...
no matters u r happy or not it destroys ..
I dun understand y r u so angry? maybe I should not say that ... is it completely my fault?
I always have this in mind ...
r u still angry??
maybe I shall sms u first?
hmmm ... how can I solve this problem?
dear nobody is prefect but every1 wish to b a perfect person ... that is the most important ...

if u can tell me the problem or ask me questions that u won't wish to ask ... maybe we will not argue isn't it?
maybe I am not mature ... or maybe the way I do things is difficult but if because of that we got to argue??? because of that matter we should just shut up and not telling each other abt the problems face ???

ps : I am still disappointed .

No comments: