October 27, 2011

is all locked ! thanks

unfollow means??? i hate the feeling of being unfollow ... is like ... i dunno the feeling just so suxs ...

cant relationships ended up to friendship ...
maybe next u going to delete me in fb right?
or just dun come work even better right???
i am just so lousy at relationship ... really lousy ..
not even relationship i think friendship too
when i need some1 who is really there ??? i knew who ... is just myself myself and myself right?
i locked my relationship to myself only ... shall i now lock my friendship to myself too??
cause nobody really cares ... it is like ppl c c but wont approach me to encourage ...
pls u dun come unlock it le then walk away !!! it is painful to me

sometimes i really need those encouragement at least i know i am not alone ... but does any1 cares ???
even i sick i doubt nobody knows ...
my laughter and smiles are locked for now ....
i dunno how to laugh in front of ppl who dun care abt me at all ...
i wont say i will die ... cause i knew i dun dare to do that ...

我的勇敢是假的,
我的微笑是为了不要别人担心
我的眼泪是流在心里
不是故意,让自己不想自己的