June 07, 2012

all i hear is rain drops ... just like the tears rolling down the cheeks ...
u can say how much u love me but yet can u say it last forever ....

it pass through 2 months le ... I never feel regret leaving u at all but i really feel sad ... it is a sadness u wont wish to know ..

long ago i was just a ITE student playing around like nobody business .. having fun, working and doing crazy things but now i had to change ... the more i play the lesser serious i am ...

getting more and more serious ... no matters to project work or school ... getting stress is like a common thing in Poly ... looking at my classmates damn serious and focus on their exams ... they totally make me impress ...they are really damn clever and lihai ...

but their friendly make me scare .. i guess there is still black face in sch yet i havent realise and notice ... hopefully u wont harm me .... dun worry i am not a tiger or lion i will only return what u give me ... and after returning u i will say thanks for teaching me what is life means to u ...

i got to go tml got exam

gd luck to my classmates and whoever having exams hehehehe

No comments: