November 08, 2014

The moment of truth

I can sense that I really hate him now.. before I met him I knew I do not really believe or wanted to go into rs puzzle. Rs is a puzzle ... it can be solved only if both parties willing to do it.

I believe in him .. and I really put in all I can in it.. yet all I receive is hurt... now I can really know that I do not believe in rs ...

No matters it is forever ... do not wish to get back ... the part that hurts me a lot. The part where I wish it had never happen. Just wanted to leave and put my belongings there and never take them back .. because it hurts .. really!!.

Specially when I walk pass the location we went through. The memories appear completed.. I thought I had managed to press alt delete.  But it just did not leave me alone... at that moment I really knew. I really love u a lot.

Yes maybe time can pass everything. But I will have a feeling that the knife had been press onto my heart. And its blooding. Freaking bleeding....

No comments: