February 25, 2008

25 feb

so tired having a headache in all classes today haiz ... I releaise something ... I have been coughing and sneezing all day long sia .... I think I know who cause me to cough whole day... hahahx
very tiring day very happie I haf pass my physics O level one but onli got 24 over 40 .... still needs some more improvement ... Chun Mei got her results too but she score badly .. she is crying the whole day her eyes are going to swollen .. what is her parents doing sia ... force her so much for what ... she is a very cheerful girl since I knew her and now I can not c a smile on her face that means me sad too ...
forcing us is too much .. today princial saying tat the timetable for graduating students have changed ... what else they want .. 411 timetable ends 4pm at lastest ... if got remedial we can stay until 6.30pm what else they want ... they cause us more tiring then we are before ... we getting more stress and lesser play time ... the most time i was studying and studying no matters in school or home ... what else they want .. I have lesser freedom lesser personal time to score as well as the top student for normal ... what else they wanted ... miss tan (POA teacher) say I score very well for poa .. then i reply her of course hahax .... seems like I got more confidence after dropping a maths .. now I think stress is nothing ...
ps:the person who knows who make me cough hahahx

No comments: