February 21, 2008

ai lai guo

love is a funny thing ... what happen if I really tell u tis .. I Love You what will u do ... really what will happen ...
if u dun like me will of course tell me and will try to escape seeing me right ...
I do tis before a lot of times specially escape from u ...
I dun know if u know abt it but seems u know ..
common test haf all finish and now waiting for results ... hope of get better result la ...
muz rush my studies .. even if got pple ask abt love ... I can onli tell them no time ... rushing .. friends can but not love man ...
stubborn might be ..
zhi hui very funny ... she asking me to patch wif my ex ... whereby she say she dun wan to stead...
hahahahx me too ... I now prefer single single until I gratued from ping yi the evil school ahahahx...

today nabeel very funny ... tell me a lot of things from the malay newspaper ...
I dun know anything sia he keep saying until miss toh walk pass hahahx


valentine's day is over and tml is my junior birthday happy birthday wen jun ... wish him tml hahahx
kind of bored .. today I went out wif friend staying at home really very bored ... I just realise how long I never go out shopping and eating fast food sia ... so miss sec 1 .. everytime go eat mac wif kristy ,cindy and elizabeth ... I wan to b sec 1 hahahx
ps : dun worry abt me man .. I am stronger then what u think :to friends

No comments: