April 06, 2008

3 apr 2008






u guess who is she ??? I think 411 students know ... she is .... Kristy ahahahx we are bored in the a maths lessons and I taking photos ... chen sheng ,weiling ,zhi hui chatting among themselves and mei foong join them a while later
chun mei is listening to a maths lessons .. I am so bored so how feels that I am been isolated ... but I used to it le ... somethings u dun know will b better ...
I actually know what and who they refering to even though they never tell me ...
but I just ignore abt it ...I dun mind what others say or do but if they over my limits i will burst my temper out
it is just a warning to everyone ... I am not refering to who ... dun think I am too nice and gd to b bully .... if u think this way u r wrong ... one day when my temper expose not onli u will get hurt others who join u will get hurt too ...
I am a tiger if u treat me badly but I will b a baby cat when u nice to me ...
PS:
to pple who r looking my blog .. if u r scared by this then I am sorry but it is the only way I can stop pple to bully others

No comments: