April 09, 2008

7 april

sian today got exco meeting kind of boring there ..
the meeting is base on games for camp and have to use up all the spare time .. right after the meeting so hungry and went to bubble tea shop wif liang ting ,perri ,royston, alvin and jia feng to eat...
order a cup of mit oreo and mee poy (hope I never spell wrong )
alvin and royston call me to order char mee and I tell aunt two cups of char mee hahahx
found two secret but since it is a sercret so not going to type into the blog ....went back home and eat my dinner .... hahahax eat again ...
finding someone to chat wif me in msn but seems like everyone is busy ... then my mother suddenly call me ... I rush to kitchen to c what happen ... my mother is cutting papaya and there is a baby papaya inside it ... which is shown in the picture ...
I went to sleep right after that ...

No comments: