July 17, 2009

Hey !!! I will update today then the whole week not going to update le !!
there is gd and bad news
Gd news is
I got new hp no!!and it is unlimited sms !!! so every1 do contact me ahahahah ... and if I did not send u a message abt this .. then I am so sorry .. if u could c me somewhere and u wanted the no ... do get it from me :)

bad news is !!
I lost my bus card >.<
as that plan is student de ... the person needs my bus card ... and he did not return to me !! at the end I realise it but the person insisted that he has return to me le !!! damn it ... change a new no cause me to lost my bus card !!! ROARS
anyway the onli thing is I scare abt my attendance ... that all ...

photos I will update tml I guess ... cause now is 12.12am le ... got to go and sleep .. cause tml class at 8am !!!

anyway happy birthday- belated birthday to
LT and Kor :P

peeps : hope the person found my card !!!!

No comments: