July 30, 2009

finally ... Blogger is back hahhah ... this are all old old pics that I wanted to post up :)
16 July
it is both LT and my big brother birthday ... yet I got to celebrate wif my family because I am forced to ... damn it ... anyway still having fun at the point of time :P
enjoy the pics

my 2 master pics ... lol ...

This is before


and this is after ... cause the carrots and etc are eaten by my brother .... :(



my mum and my dad ....



birthday boy!!!



19 July
my first ever makeup ... and it is done by serene ... hahahaa ... cause of the sch I got to learn how to make up and got to buy those stuffs ...











found some old pics of me !!!
u can not believe this is me right ...people say is 2 kind of person ... this lady who is my past does not know anything ... and she now have suffer and have to know a lot of things ...
serene(left) me (right)


me and my 2 brothers ... I am very young at that time ... this place is at Thailand and the tiger is one !!!

No comments: