August 07, 2009

for BL and for u

this few days is the most tired days of all ...
I could not login by mozilla firefox ... I dunno y what happen .. anyway
this few days I am really very tired ... tired of vs with some people .. tired of arguing ... tired of this tired of that ...
make me dun even wanted to celebrate my birthday ... but the event is still going on so dun worry ...

too many things to be one of the burden ... anyway .. .thanks to the problems I realise that some brand of chocolate dun really taste that nice hahahaha ....

THIS IS FOR U TO NOTICE ...
I will still laugh and I will still smile but it does not mean I am happy ... Dun think what u have done I won't know a single thing ... I dun care if u unhappy a not when u c this ... I dun even gif a damn on whether u wan to forgive a not ... like it a not ... I knew that u have block me from ur msn ... and I knew something that u won't know ... dun ever think me so high...
I can do lots of things that u won't know ... dun ever do that back to me ... and throw all the responsibility towards me
last word for u ... I can b a cat if u treat me well ... I can also b a tiger if u treat me badly ... be careful one day I will return to u back ... altogether ...
even though I wrote a lot over there ... but hear that u fall sick .. though unhappy wif u or even disappointed but .. must take care ur body ...

This is for BL ... I dunno if u will have seen it ... but ...
I can only say sry to BL ... I could not attend that camp does not because my friend couldn't attend .. just that my parents really dun allow... not even my parents my brothers dun allow either ....if I attend will my family b happy ??? if my family was not happy then how will I go to the camp peacefully ???
if I got do anything wrong I dun mind apologise ... but this matter isn't what I can control.... hope u seniors understand ....
and I got to make it clear that is I went to meetings without my friend ... for BL... I did ... dun ever say words that does not match... if u dun believe go c the attendance of meeting ...


No comments: