August 02, 2009

u done a gd job by hurting me so badly

u making me feel like it is a disgrace being your friend !!! I am not going to say who u r ... u go figure out urself ... I can not believe u did this to me ... I dunno y ???

u make me feel that do u worth to be my friend ... if u wanted to backstab me ... go ahead and do it in front of me at least I will feel better ... the way u r doing rite now is like a rat ..... pls la dun let me feel like that ...

I really treat u as a gd friend or even best friend ... whether u wanted to backstab me or even say bad I have not say a single word ... but after ytd I then knew I was wrong .. the first thing u do that to me i sure alright knew it !!!

indeed I was wrong ... I am totally dissapointed and my mood is totally down ... this month I guess my birthday will not b going to celebrate ... it isn't a birthday and more . even though it is meaningful to me but not to u ... u have destroy the mood of it !!!!
I tell u something ... that is I HATE YOU TO CORE !!! IN MY HEART IN MY SOUL I HATE U TO CORE ... those close friends knew I does not hate pple !!! AND U WILL B THE FIRST AND THE LAST 1 I HATE

I will gif u back what u did to me !!! I will ....

there is several reasons I not going to celebrate
firstly every1 is too busy ... that include my sec sch friends ....
secondly thanks to u !!! u this stupid volleyball

but !! I will still collect birthday presents hahahah ... so do gif me my presents pls .. and of course the wishes :P

No comments: