November 09, 2009

the dog so Kawaiiii

today nothing special ... the onli special is that I almost forgotten I charging my camera battery in sch ... almost never take !! THANKS TO AH MA !! hahahahah
took battery and went for SBM ... nothing special too ...
then care lesson ... today dun haf sayang lesson so went to Tampines eat KFC because I wan to eat chicken hehehehe .. then my whole grp went there ... ps ps ...
after that went back to sch ... though that there is presentation at the end I was wrong ..just have to hand up the PowerPoint onli ... scare me sia ...
doing that SBM com lesson ... Christabel finding her idol pictures ... then suddenly it appear to be something !!! so funny .. then the other class guys turn behind .. I was thinking what they looking at until Christabel told me that ... ahhaahha ... so funny ...
then went to POA lesson got the test results ... yippee .. I got the expected marks that I wanted :)
after that when up to PM1 mark our attendances leave le

go to Simei wif Bel,Cheng,LT ,Samantha and Bel's friend
went to pet shop too .. the dog damn kawaiii !!! but it scratch my hand damn pain :(

thanks for the time u dun wan to chat at all !!! it makes me know that my friends r really very important to me ! I will treasure them really :)

No comments: