November 25, 2009

I started to focus myself onto the BEO and POA papers !! must jia you !! I not onli focus on it I was intend to forget sth too !! in order to do that I will have to study and do more stuffs in order to waste time to replace on that
seems like it really impact me alot and it is deep there. it can b thorn or sth gd but I really got to take it out :(

anyway some random pics again !!

my neighbour's dogs ... the darker colour 1 is the mummy if i am not wrong then the small 1 is the child !


Isn't it big ?


the small one so kawaiii !!



this 1 is the sunset... if u r finding the view where I capture it
I bet u won't found it ! hahahaha confirm won't found it 1

using the pictures and it goes end of my post :)
friends jia you !!! Bel dun think too much :) it will go away soon

No comments: