May 11, 2010

hey !!! I am back for more fun lol !!

just ytd me , cheng and bel went to tampines during OFA lesson ... got ourselves a friendship ring !!! but my fingers are too small so the ring keep dropping !!! we got ourselves mac shaker fries too !!! hipppeee ....
I miss it alot sia ...
anyway last week me hazel bel cheng and linda went to tampines and I start to crack a joke when we in the bus ... cause cheng say she wan sit upstairs .. then I follow up her sentences by cheng sit upstairs I sit on the floor bel sit rooftop hazel sit downstairs .. and linda sit middle of nowhere!!!

then we started laughing non stop ...
last week also went to watch movie wif bel and cheng @ GV in TM .... the ice kacang puppy love ... it is a nice show after all :) this few days got very tired ... whenever i reach sch the first thing is slp !!!
CMS teacher teaching us interview as we got a test (CA) on it ... sad is my test isn't same as my friends :(
due to the CA we dun haf to go for 3 weeks lesson but got to go for lecture !!! that is the one i hate the most ...
since there isn't CSM Mon I got onli lesson from 3 to 5 lol ... is like waste of time sia ,,, dun u think so ??

anyway take care ... must meet again (to working friends , sec friends )




No comments: