May 19, 2010

previously I wrote I bought a friendship ring wif cheng and bel !!!
and now it is missing !! I am so so damn careless !!!
DUI BU QI!

my monkey also went missing :(

bought a storybook

forcing myself to focus but it seems does not work ...

keep reminding myself on exams coming

bought a keychain dog for myself almost lost it today too

zi lian again in sch lib .

having fun and laughter wif my classmates ..

last but not least I miss u !

and u

and u ... all of u guys my sisters , my other 6 princesses

my laopo my nuer and my crapsssss working friends ...

so miss u guys wan to meet sooooooonnnnnnn

pls dun leave me alone take me wif u guys to have fun ??

currently damn tired sleepy having flu ...

slacking in class ... speially AFD ...

reading my storybook and listening to music ...

view my fb and blog ...

nth much ...
but being a slacker ! it is just great
but it isn't great anymore tml
as there is NAFA:(



pics
opppsss .. got ppl !!

find this pic scary .... my friends say look ok lol







my dogggyyy

No comments: