September 29, 2010

hmmm .... still unable to speak :( I so miss my voice !!!!!!
but it is't back yet...
today acutally got work but I cancel it wif serene ... totally no voice can not work ... so ya stay @ home stared @ my computer
watching dramas = watching ppl talk = sad :(
dare not step out of my room ... cause I can not reply ppl's conversation ... I can onli listen ... hate that feelings ... today came a lot of ppl ... but i dunno them lol .... today my house damn quiet cause i could not speak and my noisy second brother won't b back home ....

anyway I feel hungry le ... dunno what i can eat :( magggiee???
anyway I go cook my maggie le ... since I totally no voice I go cook and eat or never cook and eat I doubt there is differences la ...
nites ... candy dreams

I miss u ... faster come back pls !!!

No comments: