September 14, 2010

sometimes u will feel sad that u unable to attend certain events or could help out on sth but u just can't do or go haiz ....

if u never been call to the event will u go?
for me I won't feel ps sia.... but I wan to ... sometimes u never know what will happen next so I precious all outings no matters I go out wif who :) in any location .. I like outings and noisy .. I will get upset if I never been invited ...

anyway exams over, holidays starting from this time this day :) just now have a chat wif mf ... chatting abt pop... and some other small stuffs ... hear from the phone her atmosphere is noisy but seems play make me wan to join in too ... I so wish my house right now @ this time is the same ... but now is like ... silence ...

my big brother got operation today ... worry @ first .. then saw him in the ward after exams .. heart pain .... he was so pain and i could not do anything ... even lift up his leg he will suffer ............ his face will turn red and doing things tat I never see him before ... i never c him suffer like tat before ... today heart shattered into pieces ... tml unable to c him le ... meet my friends to jurong :)

tag: i dun wan u tag along wif us !!! can u feel that ... I hate the feeling ... I got once my friends all been steal from u and now I will wan to keep my friends away from u as far as possible .. so pls dun act close and keep get close to my friends ... I really wish u just get loss pls !!! and ty if u do so ...

No comments: