October 14, 2010

hmmm ... my blog seems like going to die le ... lol

anyway pls duno tag my blog for nth eg. advertising ur blogshop ....
thanks :) appreciate it :)
\

last week my last holiday week just gone .... spending my time working ... for salary :P
acutally also nth to do ...
got my timetable !!
mon 10am to 5pm
tue 9 to 12
wed 8 to 5
thurs 8 to 4
fri 8 to 1

tues is the best hahahaahaha ...
went to work on tues which is 12 if I am not wrong ...
saw this bag ... and bought it ... the following day which is wed I am late ... so no time to change bag ...
today brought it to sch ... then 1 of my classmate bought the same colour type bag ytd and he bring it too !!! omg rite hahahaha

my friend told me then I notice .. I was laughing away hahahaha ...
hmmmm ....
nth much ... tml got 2 1/2 hrs break !!! haiz ... somemore is in between my sch timing ... haiz

ok gtg ....
love u guys always :)

No comments: