October 15, 2010

today went to sch in the morning !!! I am early :) wear FBT shorts go sch totally weird ... I reach sch around 7.50 then saw the boulders ... they catching ppl .. then they saw me ... keep staring @ me as if I did sth wrong ... wth loh ...

then walk to field ... bel and cheng there le ... wait for teacher ... run + walk 2 rounds of field ... then play Frisbee ...
after sw went to tampines ... walk walk .. then make bel's birthday cake :)

it look like craps rite ... ahahahahaha ... but we having fun :) bought my daddy's stuffs and head to meet hazel :)
then go straight to sch.... we are on time hahahaha .. .we tot we will b late ...
Mr liang today dunno whats wrong let us go home early .... he go through 1 question then we copy question 5 then we go home le ...
so sweet of him rite ... ahahhaa
went to tampines again ... to get the landyards from popular .... then confirm tml working :)

byes nitez. ....

ps: chin sheng playing bubbles in ICA lesson ...

No comments: