November 19, 2011

Bibi caspar

Today went out with bibi ... I thought of meeting him at 12 after he ends his sch .., but suddenly ms tan (costing) teacher tell us lesson cancel ... So i 10am finish sch .. He told me that he will b going his friend hse to do presentation

In front say ok :) but in my heart feel so sad loh ... Then 2 plus we met :) went to his hse, honey (his dog) ran towards me !!! After bibi hold the dog ... My legs appear with 2 big and long scratches ...
Bibi starts to get worry and get angry with honey ... I started to feel wow it is really relationship lol ... He really dote and love me alot :) he even do sweet things to me :)

Really love him so so much ... Damn sweet :) i wont wan to let him go of course ...

Ps. Bibi if only u dun wan me, or else pls hold my hands closely and tightly :)
Muacks love u darling

No comments: