November 21, 2011

as per normal went to sch ... but the only thing is different is i dun have the mood ..
affected by sth specially when i really really trust and believe that the person wont break my heart ...
dun think too much it isn't my bf ... but friends who with me ...

some words are not meant to b say out but when u say out pls know the consequences ...

it make no harm by me to just say abt u guys ... i wont have any loss ... but did i ?? I am just like u guys ... i will do wrong things make wrong mistake does not mean i wont get scolded ...

when i do mistakes i dun might getting scolded by u if u spot it ... and i will apologise when i do it wrong ... i confirm with u! dun worry i am just a part timer ... wont go to CS HOD ...

ps: it is not a warning ... just to tell u what i thinks after reading all comments and same thing like the previous one, i will eat all comments ... thanks !

No comments: