December 02, 2011

another day of busy ...
my grandma admitted to hospital ... this is the first time i realise her presence is so important ... i am so worried and scare knowing she is seriously ill ... thanks to bibi, he let me know actually it is not that scary at all ...

Actually i am very worry .. The feeling is a mixture ...i know my worry is useless what come by will go by ... But it really sad to c her injury to shivering to admitted to hospital ... Till the time when the nurse came out and following day hear that she is very serious ... Might go to ICU ... Until now can chat and disturb till can order her own food ... It is blessing thanks to my friends even my bf ...

Sry for making u guys trouble ... Whenever i freaked off my friends will see a lots side of me ... They will b like seeing the another person of me an inhuman me ...
Another person who dun care others and damn silent ... Who is totally different character of course ...

Sry

P.S thanks for being by my side when i needed u ... Only when u r around i find myself safe ...

No comments: