August 23, 2010

18 and 19 stay @ home nth to do ...
20 went out wif serene ... actually wan to buy ink de but at the end never buy lol
saw this guy inside the bus sleeping ... then the lady beside him damn ke lian ... she like sit half of the seat sia haahahaha

21 went to watch movie and play pool ....
watch pearl and jade ... it is damn nice hahahaah .... funny !!! we watch @ Tampines hmmm ... after that went to katong to play pool ... acutally is c the guys play bah ...
those laughter will remain in my memories ... cause I dunno what to say ahhaaha

ppl involved: zhi hui, weiling,me , mf, chun mei, de yuan ,wenjie, zhi jun, chen sheng

22
weiling xiao mei happy birthday :) wish u all the best :P
went cycling @ east coast park for 4hrs !!!! then go k box @ e hub...
ppl involved : deyuan , samuel sam zhihui weiling me mf(cycling) wenjie chen sheng zhi jun(k box )
ok all those events does not haf pic hahahaha .. sry too tired never take ...

23 ( today)
went to ITE ... to pass up the article ... slack there till 11.30 then I go home ...
I am so so tired .. and I got sunburn :(

No comments: