August 29, 2010

sry for not updating ...
working 4 days from wed till sat ... today off then tml sch starts :(

after bev article ends every1 got to study hard for AFD and BEV le ... jia you wor ...
anyway ytd got shit in Popular .... is like ... lol ...
I dunno anything cause I am in office having my break until my colleagues went into the office telling me ... haahahah ... poor thing need to clean up the mess !!!

today finally have a chance to have dinner wif my parents ...
my dad asking me for the chopsticks .... but instead of saying chopsticks he told me joss stick hahahhaa .... then I stare at him ... then he say again wei ling pass the joss stick ... ahhaahahahah ...
I totally laugh ... my mum hear tat too ...
at the end I tell him ... it is chopsticks not joss sticks .... joss stick is the one where we pray to the god... hahaahha ... damn funny

ok la ... nth much gtg nites

for the time being won't update due to exams .... :)

No comments: