August 01, 2010

today !

today is 1 aug !!! is 14 days towards my birthday :)
ok I am counting down .. cause i am excited for my chalet ... hoping a lot ppl coming ...

today I got my birthday present from my big brother ... isn't him sweet hahaha...
acutally I tot is my mum came back so I go to the door ... at the end is my brother and his gf ...
then he carry mini toons bag wif a toy inside ... then he say is myself !!!
ahahahah

+ + =

it is actually 1 set de ...
u can take it out too ..
the first pic is just the bear ... 2nd is for u to rest ur neck + speaker
3rd is for u to massage ... I think I need 2nd onli hahaahah ... but when u add all together it looks like the last pic .. ahahaha ...

damn cute rite ...

btw ... I still sick :( it seems hard to get better :( ...
since tues I fall sick ... (the previous post)
thurs and fri starting to keep coughing and sneezing ... now have fever ... I wonder is it really because of the roti prata ... or the camp or the weather ... aiya who cares ... I just sick loh ...


ytd went out wif mf,wl, zh to watch movie ... Au Revoir Taipei .. it suxs ... sry to say that ... but it is boring ... nothing interesting ... after that we walk walk loh ... then we meet deyuan and others at bugis street bus stop ...
we going to geylang to have durian .... cause I not feeling well ..so never eat durian ... but at the end all of us never eat (10 ppl)
go to a park ...
then send weiling home .. then walk back to MRT ... then home sweet home ;)

that is ytd ...

No comments: