September 18, 2012

BUSY? Maybe?



this few days work work work ... the only time to rest i totally body no energy le ... 3 days work really making my body cant tahan ... but it is the only way i can earn more money before sch term starts again ...

Since Fri i never receive a single sms from u le ... maybe u r busy bah ... i also dun wish to take the initiative of texting you, Yes i have my own pride ... since u r not texting me so what for .... if u got the heart u will send a sms ... even others will at least send a hello sms .... so i doubt there is a need to text u ... take ur time bah if u wan my phone will receive it de ...

but truthfully thinks that u r a good friend of mine no rs involve ... i say before 3 yrs of time will cure my pain and also can let me focus on studies ...

No comments: