September 06, 2012

Friendship with u all

Some small things can make me happy for a while but some small things can make me angry and sad for the rest of my life that is me ...

Some name sounds weird, dun sounds nice but they are made cause i think u r impt ... Some words i said or u say might not b noticeable but to me, as long as i can remember i treat it very impt.... Some things which is past through, i keep them cause i know they r impt
Some memories goes by, i still remember cause i know it is impt ...

Yes, maybe u dun think it is impt .. But it means a lot to me ... Yes i miss the past and now i know i need to create my future alone with u...

Yes to me, u all r impt ... Every word u all say or do hurts me or cheer me ... A small movement like wishing me happy birthday is an energy to me ...

I dunno u all will c this but it bothers me ... And y it bothers because i treasure u all ... Tears will drop heart will breaks but trust and feelings wont lie to me...

Our friendship will it last ? I cant confirm but i can only say ... This friendship i will try !!!AND I DID MY BEST.

No comments: