September 10, 2012

potion to my smiles and laughter

met up with my 4 gorgeous ITE cliques .... they really unable to b replace like how my 6 sisters are in my heart !!!

went to a lot of places ... it just started with a place call City Hall MRT ... and the journey goes on and on ... from marine square to esplanade to Singapore River and goes on to Singapore Flyer .... all the start is from fate ...

yes maybe all humans use first impression to select and choose their way of life ... but they use heart !! using heart to know, gain and love our friendship .... laughter starts and goes so fast until u do not even notice ...





YES TO B TRUTH I REALLY MISS THE LIFE WITH THEM... 
they are another potion to my smiles and laughter  ... 
all words and actions unable to show how impt they r !! 
but happy time always go very fast ... 

No comments: