June 22, 2014

After a long time from the previous post ... I am back to single ... had a relationship closely to 1 yr and 2 months with the guy who I said in the previous post ...
after a long period of time, he said he dun love anymore ... yes .. u hear me right !!! He dun love me anymore
that is the reason we broke up .. that is the reality and the pain I been suffering ... keeping myself strong and independent again ...
It look great by saying .. but it really hurts a lot by saying ...
my tears roll down my cheeks everytime I saw him
my tears roll down my cheeks again whenever I saw him posting sth in the social network ..
I cant stop it ...
I can feel my weight will b affected ... no appetite for the past few days ... mainly 2 meals for 4 days ... yeah ... in the range I will might need to admit to hospital ..

I receive lots of encouragement from my friends specially my 6 sisters .... thanks a lot ...
I will try to get back my bubby noisy mode ...
hopefully soon ... but if I dun .. pls give me more time ... he is someone I cant give up . He is the first one I I willing to say I do ..
but he cant keep his promise anymore .. I still hope I able to keep my promise to him anytime he needs ... anytime he needs me I will b around ...
passing the responsibility back to his friend .. still thanks him for accepting it ... and sorry for the trouble ..

If any point of time he ask me a patch I will b willing to ... I break my vow .. I will break my riles for him too

No comments: