June 27, 2014

Luckily he isnt u

What a joke... ytd went to sea auquarium with kor and zhi han .. having lots of laughter... still hoping that u r here with me :(

I still remember u told me that there is a girl went to sea aquarium with u before... u got a good impression of her.. but she isnt a singaporean hence the rs did not managed to begin with ...
When I go into the sea aquarium, I feel that the atmosphere is different... thinking of the pictures you took with her, the pictures she took for u.. I can imagine it ... yeah it is kind of stupid ... I should not leave the memories of u and another girl in that situation ... should have say yes !! I wan to create new memories with u at the sea aquarium to overtake hers ...
Kind of dumb.. if time goes back, I will go with u again .. to create our own memories
on my way home, I saw a lot of guys that look alike  of u ... like ur split image ... keep telling myself he isnt u ...
one of the guy holding another gurl ... hugging and kissing when they going down the escalator ... I dun know what to do if he is you ... my brother keep telling me .. that isnt u ... call me to close my eyes and relax ...
After closing my eyes ... I realised that guy has no sense of fashion ... the way he dress isnt up to standard .. not even half of u ... hahahas

It really give me a shock.. but luckily he isnt u

No comments: