June 23, 2014

Let him go

Today went back to sch ... expect nobody will ask me abt the situation ... but my grp mates, my poly mates all asking me if I am okay...
Great that they know that asking me what happen will make me uneasy and sad ... despite they do not have how to comfort me but their questions make me feel comfortable ...
Keeping me accompany most of the time ... do not wish I am alone ... thanks friends that is really great no matters is my poly mates my grp mates my sisters or any random friend ...

I always find it silly for a girl to b stuck in the past rs ... but I know how the girl feels now ... it is really sucks ....
Thinking life without him will make me tears ... selfie came in with an empty space beside me ... it just shows how much I wish he is beside me too ..

do he really feel miserable too? Do he really upset? Do he really taking care of himself well?
Do he remember to drink more water?
Do his friend remember what I given to him ( responsibility) and do them well?
Is he fine without me? I really hope all of the above he did ... I really truely miss him .. yes I wont regret saying ... I love him a lot ... giving up on this rs is not a need but a must if he feels better ...

I know I wont feel better .. but if in this rs he will feel easy without me ... all I can do is to let go ...

No comments: