March 14, 2008

14 march

so fast school holiday going to end ... having fun in school ... specially library ...
I created names for the school for fun of course ahahx .. I call library as kids central it is created 12 march 5pm when mr rama telling me ,serene and Vy gd bye ...
school call mediacorp today create one but is at 12am ...ahahahx actually for fun one la ... dun think too much I haf complete abt half of all my hw ... so happy ahahx..

very sleepy ... today went out wif Vy ,serene actually still got someone else but he say he haf remedial and paint the classroom ... slowly think who is the he .... not telling anything abt it. ... we chat alot specially a guy ... sry is a secret between we three ... but really haf fun today though very tired ... thanks gurls ^^
ok gtg
miss all my friends and hope can meet them in school hahahx

No comments: