March 08, 2008

7 mar

a fun and irrating day ... I got a bad headache in chem class today ... not really happy abt my results
I got
eng :F9
chinese :C6
combined science :B4
combined humanities :F9
E maths :E8
POA :A1
the result very badly done but I still can in class postion 6 c how bad my class is ... when I doing duty ... my eyes is going to sleep sia ...I got 4 more librarians joining us today ... Daniel is one of them... I think Mr rama will wan him to b excos ...I can not believe a guy having a neat and nice handwriting ... his hardworking c through his character too ... he can replace Edric le ahahax
At 4pm chun mei and I went out of the library since it is close ... we found zhi hui and mei foong wif papa (zheng hao ),da shu (chen sheng), cai Bao and Kim ...
they playing "poker cards" they use post cards and write the numbers and the shape on it ... they make it more challenging if they lose they have to do push up...we four (not included Chun mei but include weiling ) went out and buy food ... whike chun mei go home ... we borrow from kim his hp and takes a lot of useless photos ,...aahahhax zhi hui they all take the toilet bowl .... very funny I think kim have a hard time clear all photos bah hhahahx
Zhi Hui ,weiling and mei foong join them playing "poker cards "... but the punishment is the winner will hit the losers butt ... but girls is hand ... they hit very hit to each other but gentle to the girls ... hahahx who call us to b a girl ...

papa forget the time and the ncc room door is lock ... his bag is still inside sia ... I went back wif mei foong after sending zhi hui and weiling into weiling's father car ...
today (8mar) got CIP at tampines from 1pm to 5pm ... 411 students make sure u come ... if the others wan to come and support also can hahaahx
gtg c u today
hahax x.angel signing off

No comments: