March 21, 2008

21 march

good friday means a very good friday ... ahhahx got this message sent by kristy hhahahx and I send to shi yu and alvin hahax having fun at home is a gd thing to do too ... my father is at home haiz but he went to the temple to pray ... today never cook dinner again hipee but now dun know what to eat ... though it is gd friday but outside is raining cats and dogs ... so heavy ... my big brother say I must pass my POA test if I wan to play his psp ... he sounds that he wants to show his care to me because I think my parents are more caring to my second brother ...
but if I can not use the psp I can onli watch tv ,play computer and do hw onli what de .. I can stare at the psp for the whole day and without getting bored ...
forget abt it just have to get prepare to do my poa test sec 3 work ....
jia you :)

No comments: