March 15, 2008

15 march

what a nice weather ... so wish can go out and haf fun but I haf tons of hw have not done. .. what the foul ignore the words in front ...
have a arguement between me and .....
wow by one days I have a arguement between 2 person le hhahahax.... it may b seen funny but to me it is not ...
ok dun talk abt it ...
I have chinese ,phy,poa,eng ... still got but forget le hehehe ...
I like my new timetable it looks even better then before ...
the time seems to be better compare to the timetable before ..
though the time seems better but still got lots of remedial ...
Mon got Mt remedial and POA remedial but 1.30 release
Tue : 3.30 release
wed:4pm
thurs :4pm
Fri :12.30 but got cca till 4pm
I got 6hrs of rest time in a week which include A maths too ... hipee ..
very slack right .... u think 411 can slack then u r wrong .. Mon all subject teachers will tell us when to have remedial ... what the hell and tis is 411 life ...
haiz ...
hahahax ok gtg
ps: arguement does not kill me dun worry my pals

No comments: