September 18, 2008

18 sept

I am tired wif rules ... here rules there rules ... home got rules sch got rules even wif my big bro also got rules ....

is there anywhere that isn't rules .... I am really tired ... Law,sch and even home ... where way rules ... bro u r a policeman but at home u isn't can u keep using rules from the police ... every time thinks I am bad gurl wants me to go to girls' home ... what u saying sia .. where am I bad ... u never tell me HOW i KNOW !!!
every time I have questions u guys only say this is adult problem so none of ur business .... so what is my business then ????????????????????????????

I am really really tired ... I am tired of rules I am tired of N level ,I am tired of nagging ,I am tired I really do .... one day I might b crazy .... too tired until I can not have energy too tired that I dun even wan to go sch ... too tired that I just wan to slp forever and forever ...............


RULES !!!!!
what is my rules then ... all kinds of rules then u adults got think of my rules ... image everyday so tired reach home want some rest .. then ur grandma come in to the room to disturb... next u will of course wan to silence mind to do things ... putting on ear piece is one of it .... next u will wan some sleep then ur mum and whoever came back and u have to greet them no matters what ....

next ur mum came in to ur room ... c what u doing ... and then ask u to do housework .... so what kind of rules I must make !!! I really wan a peaceful mind ,a peace place ... a peace group of friends that are my listening ears .. but can it b possible ....

tag:I am really very very tired.... sorry if I disturb or irritated u ... I just wan to peace myself and stop living in my own world ...

No comments: