September 24, 2008

24 sept

tml got e maths test paper 2 can say is mock test

so many people never come today sia ...

412 only got 17 while 413 got 11 students can u believe omg .... 411 i not too sure but I am sure more than 30 if I am not wrong ...
because we have 3 subjects free period so we are all kind of sian when we go to the lesson ... ok dun say others say myself

I kind of bored when english comes specially when my timetable last lesson is english ... that makes me very bored .... we still have to do ws and mainly is done before one ....it makes me so bored that I dun know what to do ...

for ss we all sit together and we can listen to music ... that is alright and we have something to do as we always nid to do finish our ws so that is okay but if it is the last period can't we just go home ??

anyway say this also useless cause next week onwards we dun have to come to sch unless we got N level exam .... wahahahahahaah ....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

today there is 2 lessons that is last day as a sec 4 student ... POA and geo ....

geo still okay ...but alot of rubbish Mr Chiu say .... I still have not idea of what he is saying ... hahahax ....actually I have miss 2 periods of lessons wif him ... as last week wed and this week mon I never come sch ... I hear that they having test .... but today I come back he go topic to topic as he use to .... so boring everytime say the same thing but I still can not remember it sry ...

POA more sadness ... Miss tan say as if she will not teach us again hahaahx ... she gif me her email in case we need to ask her anything abt poa ... she also gif us a gift that is a lot of secondary schools paper ... ahhahahx .... we never have lesson but we chatting abt our ambition and the courses we wanted to get .... I dun know what to say so I anyhow say .... hahahax ....it might b or might not b the course i wanted but I have not decide on it yet .... it is like very sadness feeling though there is still laughter in the class .... specially went sam says he want to b a pilot .... then the class say the airplane will clash hahahahx .... anyway that is my class .....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry to 1 person ... today got e maths test and this person teach me on the question that is related to 1 of the question in the test ... and it is abt the same .... I am so so sorry I forget how to do le .... ps la

memory bad is like that one .... I think the person knows who I refering to so I am not saying out the name ... sorry .....

ok today say a lot cause there is a lot laughter things ....

No comments: