September 09, 2008

9 sept :study !!!!

hehehe ... lets learn from someone ...
today topic is "Is going up to Sec 5 so important?"

lots of my friends wan to go sec 5 ... they thinks that it is important in order to get up to poly ... That is also important as some of them are face minded ... I does not mean everyone ...

the problem is not we want to go up can go up .. the problem is whether we got the grade to go up ?even thought things u think in ITE and Poly is different ... but you thinks ... ITE has about the same standard of Poly ... u can also say it is the second version of Poly ... Isn't that cool ??? ahahahx ...
It does not mean that if u can go up to sec 5 u are great ... if u fail ur o level .. u wil have to go to ITE and u have waste a year isn't ??

in true before I even went to sec 4 I have a mind that I will go into ITE but will a good grade and the grade must be able to go sec 5 ... as it is all compulsory that but Poly and ITE courses mainly needs ENGLISH ... that is the importance of english ... but by my friends' infulence ... I might going to change my mind by seeing the results ... as long as I got at least below or equal to 8 I will try to achieve sec 5 .... that is what I thinks ... though some of u out there does not agree but sorry this is what I think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
today my com crash again .. I dun know y ... maybe like my mother say .. the laptop also wants me to study and knows I having N level bah ... lolz... this might b true or I am just fooling myself ...

POA -my best subject yet I still wan to achieve better ... I feel that I wanted to score even better ... hope can ...
the rest I will try my very best to achieve it ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
o level friends !!! u all also must JIA YOU after N level is urs le !!!!! JIA YOU "n" gd luck ....
of course gd luck for my fellow N level friends too ...


anyway everyone jia you


my primary school school rules : strive to do the best in studies and in sports ....
vision :Passionate Life-Long Learners with Grace, Integrity and Creativity

heheh I forget le ..... I copy from the website one lolz ps la

ok gtg byes

No comments: