September 22, 2008

22sept

I am so tired that I dun know how to breathe le ...........

yesterday my bro and my mum argue then my parents argue ... I am just helpless I dun know what to do ... I am tired everyday rules ,arguments ,studies .... I nearly can not take in oxygen ... it is nearly driving me to death !!!!

I am tired really tired I need a shoulder I need to have a space to really get rid of all the tiredness and stress !!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I dun feel like to go sch ... though my classmates will b there but I am really very tired .........................


N level coming again ... agruements come back again ... can't they just stop arguing ..... it seems like it will never stop ... I have 1 day MC last week and today I never go sch le ... what else they wan ? I going sian ..........................
dun feel like saying abt this topic !!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am very slack le .... I dun know what I can do for whatever thing ...........
if they still argue let them argue .... I really have enough of them .....too tired of putting up a mask and say I am happy ...really very tired ... cheerful?? can't b .....just let it b it ...............

tag:things that need to get it past has past only if they want it to happen

No comments: