June 13, 2009

13 june

yo yo yo ...

hello earthings !!
lolz ...

I just changed the colour of the tagboard to match the blog colour ...

went out wif serene at around 3.30pm to bedok interchange .. walk pass the familiar places ,streets and roads ... think back lots and lots of things ... think back all the fun and jokes ... all the excitements .... all kind of things that u will expect me to do yet i do it ...
time goes so fast anyway I brought 2 shirt back home ... and it is black and white again hahahaah ...
love this two colours too much le ... hehehehe ...


sometimes i wonder ... how much does I know my friends ... or even how much does my friends know me ??
a lot of wonders to think and go ... it is onli the courage if u wan to take the challege a not ?
if u take the challege , u might b the winner and u will gain experience on that particular thing ...
but if u did not take it ... it is really sad to know and hear ...

just have to a phrase ... I got this phrase from pple around me ... they concern and care for me ... wondering y I did not choose the pathway I am given ...
this is it ...
if u think it is worth ... then what for u regret ...
but if u think it isn't worth then what for u wanted to go that way ...

think again ... if this pathway isn't deserve me to have it ... then what for i go ...
there is a slight different in every1 of u ... as long s u notice ... every1 is 1 of a kind :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok la ...
I gtg byes ...

if u think what I say does not mean anything ... then nvm :)
oh ya ... if u think u dun like that person ... touch ur heart and say the truth ... it might not b the real answer at all ... I am refering to some1 ...
anyway ... it is great to hear that LT's mum is alright now :)
really got to go ... byes

No comments: