June 29, 2009

bugis

sry for not posting !!!
having unlcers for the whole week until now !!! and it is driving me in pain ...

anyway went out wif MF(meifoong),CM(Chun Mei),SY(shi yu) on the last fri ... we went to watch movie ... and we go watch the ghost of gf past ... anyway I watch it twice le ...
we went to bugis the new mall and watch the movie ... nobody watching expect we 4 !!! LOLZ....
but the seating they show us got pple buy le ... at the point of time we are so happy !!! cause onili we 4 .. but at the end MF realise she loss her hp ... and story goes on and on ...

anyway thanks to they .. I haf a new sunglasses !!! as my birthday present !!

today is Mon .. the secondary sch friends haf went back to sch ... while I having 1 more week of holiday !!!

ok gtg tc
byes

No comments: