June 20, 2009

20 june

I dunno what I am doing rite now !!!! just feel so bored ....

this few days watching a drama show ...
败犬女王

it is really a nice show !!! a sweet drama to me :) anyway wonder how r ur holidays ???
having fun wif ur friends or even ... ur bf or gf??? ahahah ..还是 busy
to find out what u wanted for ur whole holiday ?? have u achieve something important in ur life ??? or even working in a unfamiliar environment ??

found where u r and what u wanted to do rite now at tis point of time ???

I realise I am super poor rite now this moment !!

no matters what u have done ... at least u knew that what u done is important to u ma ???
jia you wor ... dun ever give up before u even try ... my friends ... my o level friends ... jia you le ... dun even think of giving up rite now ... if u have thought of that before then u r not supose to come up to sec 5 !! cause the way u wanted to go is the path u fate follows ...
if u really very tired .. dun rush urself and run too fast ... u might injure urself like that ... u can just take a small steps ...
take care :P

No comments: